Working at Seatrade
Sea Trade International, Inc., a wholly-owned NVOCC by China Ocean Shipping Company Americas, Inc. (COSCO) headquartered in NJ, is seeking Account Executives for the development and signing of profitable new business, maintaining and growing current accounts and generation, prospect qualification, analysis, pricing proposal preparation, start-up and customer service follow-up after the sales, also value added-on service.
As the Account Executive, you will expand account base, increase revenues and improve profitability, and you must have experience prospecting, cold calling and profiting freight alternatives. You also will plan, develop and execute sales strategies tailored to potential customers and keep informed on competitive services and pricing. You will be expected to create customized solutions based on strategic considerations, successfully communicate to company existing customers, and resulting in unlimited partnerships with retention of customer and carriers.
Key competencies include:
- • Strong Knowledge of import and export markets
- • Demonstrate the ability to successfully build relationships and influence key decision makers.
- • Manage customer relationships through creative problem solving.
- • Effective internal influencing of operations and support staff.
- • Aggressive hunter sales mentality, and strong ability of self-organize and self-motivate
- • Excellent negotiation and written/oral communication skills.
- • Polished electronic presentation skills.
- • Associate or Bachelor Degree or equivalent, related industry experience
- • Minimum of 2 years sales experience in ocean freight industry
- • Previous experience in NVOCC or freight forwarding is preferred.
- • Previous success with commission based incentive program
- • International Sales experience
- • Operations experience with NVOCC and Freight Forwarding
- • Developed and executed business plan strategies
- • Houston
- • Toronto
- • Vancouver
Candidates: Please send letter of interest, qualifications and salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. or 201-422-8678
We are an equal opportunity employer